This spicy dish is a fantastic meal for the whole family, and it’s also an ace up your sleeve when company is coming for dinner!
- 5 tablespoons D.a.T. SaUcE (divided)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c finely chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (approx) whole milk
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (use both red & green if desired)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb uncooked fettuccine noodles
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tbs olive oil
- sea salt, black pepper to taste
Cut chicken breast into pieces, season with salt and pepper. In a medium size pan, add in olive oil and chicken and cook on medium heat. When chicken starts to brown, turn burner down to low. Stir in 3 tablespoons D.a.T. SaUcE, and add tomatoes, garlic, and onions.
Cook on low for about five minutes. Add in chicken broth and milk. Bring up to medium heat and stir, bringing mixture to a gentle boil.
Add in peppers and fettuccine, bring back to a boil, stirring often, adding more milk, if needed. Cook fettuccine for 10 minutes, add in remaining 2 tablespoons of D.a.T. SaUcE and parmesan cheese, and simmer for on low for three minutes (until cheese is melted).
Top with parsley and serve. Enjoy Dat!
Have a D.a.T. SaUcE recipe? Send it to us at Recipes@datsaucela.com. Please include a photo, your name, social media handles, and where you’re from. We would love to share it!