D.a.T. Bloody Mary Recipe
You’ve never had a better Bloody Mary than Scott Green’s original D.a.T. Bloody Mary Recipe!
DaT BLOODY MARYS
One Gallon container:
- One (750ml) bottle of Vodka
- Add 1/4 cup Beef Broth
- Add 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 5oz bottle of DaT SaUcE
- 2/3 bottle of (Original)Clamato Juice
- Fill Container up with V8 Juice
- Add celery salt, salt and pepper to taste
- Shake it up, baby!
- Pour over Ice
Garnish with some or all of the following:
Cajun Chef Spicy Green Beans, Shrimp, Okra, Bacon
Olives, lemon & line slices, cucumber, celery & crawfish.
Have a D.a.T. SaUcE recipe? Send it to us at Recipes@datsaucela.com. Please include a photo, your name, social media handles, and where you’re from. We would love to share it!