This recipe for spicy D.a.T. Burger & Veggie soup is a tasty and hearty meal that is great for a rainy day or winter meal. It’s absolutely delicious.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 & 1/2 c frozen green beans
- 1 carton (32 oz) beef broth
- 1 c celery
- 1 c sliced carrot
- 1 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 4 tbs D.a.T. SaUcE
- 1 cup V8 juice or Tomato Juice
- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 28 oz can of whole tomatoes
Brown meat w/onion, celery, garlic. Drain. Place in Slow Cooker. Add rest of ingredients with 2 cups water. Cover & cook on low for 8-10hrs. Enjoy dat soup!
Have a D.a.T. SaUcE recipe? Send it to us at Recipes@datsaucela.com. Please include a photo, your name, social media handles, and where you’re from. We would love to share it!