- 2 lbs white fish
- 2 avocados
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 small tomatoes
- 3/4 cup corn
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 – 1.5 bottles D.a.T. SaUcE
- Tortilla chips
- Cut fish into bite size pieces, cover in lime juice and refrigerate for one hour
- Next add D.a.T. SaUcE, sit for 20 min
- Add remaining veggies and cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Serve with Tortilla chips
D.a.T. Chile Rellenos De Pollo
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 onions, chopped, divided
- 1 15 oz can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 ½ tbsp D.a.T. KeTcHuP
- Mexican chili powder, to taste
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 4 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated, divided
- 6 large poblano chiles
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- D.a.T. SaUcE, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sour cream, for topping
- Salsa, for topping
- Cilantro, chopped, for topping
- Heat 1 ½ tbsp. of oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add 1 chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the tomatoes and juice from the can. Then mix in green chiles, D.a.T. KeTcHuP and chili powder to taste. Turn heat to low to keep sauce warm.
- In a bowl mix together milk, chicken and 1 cup of cheese.
- Cut poblano chiles in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds.
- Heat remaining 1 ½ tbsp. of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add remaining onion, garlic, jalapenos, red bell pepper, cilantro, black beans and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Season with D.a.T. SaUcE to taste. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chicken mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon chicken mixture into the hollowed poblano chiles. Top with equal amounts of sauce, reserving some sauce for serving. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and peppers are heated through.
- Spoon reserved sauce on each serving plate and top with a pepper. Then drizzle with sour cream and top with salsa. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
– Yield: 6 servings
Spicy Turkey Joes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 1/2 C chopped red or green peppers
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 C D.a.T. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp D.a.T Sauce
- 1/2 C water
- 1 Tbsp W. Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Hamburger buns
- In large pan brown onions and peppers for about 5 minutes
- Add gr. turkey and cook until turkey is done.
- Add the next 6 ingredients, simmer for 5 minutes!
- Serve with buns!!
D.a.T. Viet Stack
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, plus 1 tbsp
- 3 tbsp D.a.T. SaUcE, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil, plus 2 tsp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices
- 2 tbsp D.a.T. KeTcHuP
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 16 oz bag shredded cabbage and carrots (coleslaw mix)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 6 rolls, toasted
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp D.a.T. SaUcE, 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar, ginger, 1 tsp sesame oil and garlic. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Add steak slices. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together D.a.T. KeTcHuP, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 2 tsp sesame oil and crushed red pepper flakes. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place a greased wire grilling basket on grill rack and grill steak over medium high heat for 8 minutes, turning frequently. During last two minutes of grilling, toast buns.
- Fill the toasted buns with equal amounts of steak strips and top with a heaping spoonful’s of the slaw. Serve with D.a.T. SaUcE for drizzling.
– Yield: 6 servings
D.a.T. KeTcHuP Miso Fried Chicken
- 4 Bone-in Chicken Thighs with skin
- 4 tablespoons D.a.T. KeTcHuP
- 2 tablespoons White Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Grated Garlic
- Cornstarch to dredge chickens
- Canola oil for frying chickens
- French Fries for serving
- In a bowl, mix together D.a.T. KeTcHuP, miso, mayonnaise, soy sauce and garlic. Put the chicken thighs into the bowl and marinate for 3 hours up to half day.
- Make fried chickens. In a shallow bowl or plate, put enough cornstarch for chickens.
- Put enough oil in a heavy skillet or cast iron skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Work in a couple of bathes. Dredge chicken in cornstarch one by one. When the oil gets hot, put chickens, skin side down, reduce heat to medium and fry chickens until golden brown. Turn chickens, reduce heat to medium-low and fry chickens until cooked through and golden brown. About 1 minute before taking chickens out, increase the heat to medium and keep frying for about 1 minute. Turn the chickens again and fry the other side for about 1 minute (to make crispier fried chickens). Drain on paper towels.
- Put fried chickens on a serving platter. Serve with French fries if you like.
– Yield: 2 servings
D.a.T. Fresh Gulf Grouper Cheeks
- Fresh Gulf Grouper Cheeks
- Box of instant potatoes
- Corn starch
- 4 eggs
- D.a.T. SaUcE
- Delta White Grits
- Smoked heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Peppadew peppers
- Green chives
- Blue cheese
- Mix corn starch to the whole box of instant potatoes in a stainless mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl mix eggs and milk until slightly yellow.
- Dip the grouper cheeks in the egg wash, then dip the grouper cheeks in the instant potato and corn starch mix, then back in the egg wash, and back in the dry potato corn starch mix.
- Heat lard to 350°. (I use lard to fry my fish as in my opinion it cooks cleaner and taste better, not that healthy though!!). Drop your fish in fryer for 3 to 4 minutes depending on the size of cheeks (small ones a little less time, big ones a little longer). When the fish come out of the hot oil let stand around 1 minute.
- Pour enough D.a.T. SaUcE in a metal mixing bowl to coat fish. Dip fish in D.a.T. SaUcE.
- Cook grits as directed on package. Add blue cheese, smoked heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese to cooked grits.
- Place grits in a single serving bowl, place your Fish in the center of grits. Drizzle D.a.T. SaUcE in the grits and on side of bowl, top with Peppadew peppers, just enough for color, take some green chives sprinkle a small amount in the grits and on side of bowl, sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on grits and side of bowl.
- Next step take a bit of the grits with the fresh gulf cheeks and that D.a.T. SaUcE sings to your pallet!!!
Shrimp Po-Boy with D.a.T. SaUcE
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. D.a.T. SaUcE, more or less to taste
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 Tbsp. creole seasoning (see below)
- 3/4 C buttermilk
- 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 corn meal
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 C lettuce, shredded
- 1 French baguette cut into quarters
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and D.a.T. SaUcE. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Toss shrimp with creole seasoning until evenly coated. Pour buttermilk into a small bowl. Sift together flour and corn meal in another bowl.
- In a dutch oven or other deep, heavy-bottomed pot, heat 2″ vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Working in batches, dredge shrimp in buttermilk, coat with corn meal mix, and fry until golden, about 2 minutes, turning once. Transfer cooked shrimp to a paper-towel lined plate.
- Slice baguette quarters in half and toast until golden.
- Divide cooked shrimp between each baguette and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce and plenty of D.a.T. SaUcE. Serve with extra sauce on the side for dipping.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoon black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
The Cajun Omelette
- Diced Andouille Sausages (handful)
- Diced Green Onions (handful)
- ½ tsp Parsley
- 3 Lg. Jumbo Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Cream Sauce
- D.a.T. SaUcE
- Toss Sausages in 4 to 5 Table Spoons of D.a.T. SaUcE
- Heat stove to medium-high and add butter to pan
- When butter is melted, add the following: onions and sausages
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until sausages are done
- Crack and whip eggs in a mixing bowl
- Pour eggs on top of sausage mix
- Spread cheese evenly on mixture and allow to form
- Fold over with Spatula and remove from heat
- Add Cream Sauce and Parsley
- For a tad bit more heat and some more flavor, add a little D.a.T. SaUcE to the side!
D.a.T. Chorizo Bacon Red Potato Hash with Sunshine Eggs
- 1 1/4 pound red bliss potatoes, diced 3/4”
- 1/4 pound bacon, chopped
- 3/4 pound pork chorizo, no casting
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons D.a.T. SaUcE
- 4 sunny-side up eggs (Sunshine)
- Cilantro, chopped
- Shishito peppers, sliced
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Add bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Add chorizo and mix well.
- Add onion, bell pepper, serrano pepper and garlic to skillet, cook until onions are translucent.
- Drain liquid from chorizo mixture, and stir in D.a.T. SaUcE. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet; sauté potatoes until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer chorizo bacon mixture back to skillet and mix well. Heat through. Top 4 plates with hash, eggs, shishito peppers and sprinkle with cilantro.
– Yield: 4 servings
D.a.T. Butter Chicken
- D.a.T. SaUcE (to your liking)
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 pack of buttery round Crackers (crushed)
- Seasoning to taste (Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, etc.)
- 8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenders
- ½ cup Butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs into two separate gallon sized freezer bags (or bowls) and mix seasoning with crackers crumbs.
- Place the chicken tenders in the eggs and shake freezer bag until coated. Then move the chicken to the crackers crumbs and shake until coated. (best with only a few pieces at a time)
- Arrange the coated chicken in a greased baking dish then place pieces of butter on top and around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- *Serve with D.a.T. Sauce to dip and Enjoy
Slow Cooker D.a.T. Roast
- D.a.T. SaUcE (to your liking)
- 1 Onion, diced
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Boneless Beef Chuck Roast (or whatever you prefer)
- 1 package Dry Beef Gravy
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 package Dry Italian Dressing Mix
- ½ cup Water
- Seasoning to taste (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.)
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread the onion out into the bottom of the cooker.
- Spread the flour out onto a work surface. Sprinkle the roast with seasonings and roll the roast in the flour to coat all sides. Pound the flour into the meat. Place the floured roast into the cooker on top of the onions.
- Whisk together beef gravy mix, ranch dressing mix, Italian dressing mix, and water until smooth. Add D.a.T. SaUcE and pour over the roast. Distribute carrots and potatoes around the meat.
- Cover, set to low, and cook until the roast is tender and the gravy has thickened, about 8 hours.
- *Serve over rice with a little bit of D.a.T. SaUcE on top and Enjoy.
Easy D.a.T. Wings
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup D.a.T. SaUcE
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your grill for high heat.
- Cook the wings 8 to 12 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Melt butter in saucepan then mix in D.a.T. SaUcE, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Place wings in a large container with a secure lid. Pour the sauce mixture over the wings and place lid on. Shake until thoroughly coated.
Pop your favorite popcorn, add as much D.a.T. SaUcE as you’d like, mix it all up, and then Enjoy!
Crackers/Chips & D.a.T. SaUcE
Get a box of your favorite snack crackers or chips and get a bottle of D.a.T. SaUcE. Add as much or as little as you’d like to each cracker and Enjoy! Also try it with your favorite cheese or even some pepperoni!
Cream Cheese & D.a.T. SaUcE
Set out one brick of cream cheese and a bottle of D.a.T. SaUcE. Add a little of each to some Wheat Thins and Enjoy!